^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   65  deg. F  foggy and mild
Hi Fatta,

    Below is the post you want on the NPF's abuse.  I am hoping PWP
pressure as a COMMUNITY would avoid a draining legal avenue of attack on
the NPF and its Dr. Sanchez-Ramos.

    I AM VERY EXHAUSTED at the moment, with meds and the NADH enzyme not
preventing freeze-ups and excruciating muscle cramps. Permax, Parlodel
and Mirapex are ALL unusable in my body.  I get  horrible side-effects,
including dangerously low blood pressure and total intestinal blockage.

   I don't think I have the strength, the money or the time to fight a
legal battle alone, especially  from a distance of 1500 miles (Maine to
Miami).

.  I would feel much better if the Listmembers would start a letter and
phone campaign to force the NPF to act to restore the $3400 I am
claiming.

The NPF's phone number is 1-800-327-4545 in the U.S.

Sincerely,

IVAN