Hi,

I've started a project to get people with Parkinson's online.  This was
borne out of an attempt to get a computer for a member of our local
support group who I thought would benefit greatly from the social contact
this list and the UnderNet #Parkinsons channel provide (and of course all
other areas of the net :-).  I, of course, have little to no money so I
have to rely on people donating old/unwanted computers (or if you're
wealthy, a nice new one maybe :-).  I'll take anything reasonable, parts,
whole computers, monitors, modems, etc....  Don't throw out that 100MB
Hard Drive!!  Send it to me :-).

You can get more details at http://www.cooltime.com/parkies.html
(I also design websites freelance and need money real bad if anyone needs
a website or knows someone who does :-).

C'mon to the #Parkinsons chat channel!!  If you don't have an IRC program,
go to http://www.cooltime.com and download the latest mIRC!  It's  a self
extracting archive, installs itself, real easy!  All you have to be able
to do is download it, double click on it, and if in doubt, just accept
it's defaults (just answer yes/ok/next to everything :-).

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions :-).