        First of all, the good news. Dad had the collagen injection in his voacl
cords last Friday (Sept. 5). Even though he still sounds a bit "froggy" his
voice is loud and strong! (Doing cartwheels here! LOL) Barb M. thanks again
for posting and all the info. Sid, thanks for passing that posting along to
Dad! We're all grateful to you both.
        Now for the (possibly) bad news. I'm going to be leaving the list :( .
Hopefully only until tomorrow sometime :). This computer has to go back to my
classroom, and tomorrow's the day. I won't know until tomorrow if I can get
back on this list, without putting our whole school on it. Anyway, I'll check
my mailbox once more tonight (around 11 PM Eastern), just to make sure I
don't miss anything, then take myself off the list. It's been really fun
getting to know everyone and Dad and I have learned a lot from all of you!
See ya later! Trish