On Sat 13 Sep, ken aidekman wrote:
> From:  Re: I WISH I COULD TELL YOU
>
> >  I think you should talk directly to Brian Collins on the list, he does
> >computer
> >>programs to regulate Parkinson meds to keep them most effective.  <<
>
> I know this topic has been discussed before but with 1,500 people on the
> list there must be some very creative spreadsheets, databases & programs
> that have been developed to help PWPs regulate their medications.  Anyone
> want to share?

Hello Ken
         I would like to see the specs of any other programs, etc. (I am
only aware of one other, which is quite diffeent to my program.
  I gather from the comments that you are aware of the existence of my
program. If you would like to read about it in some detail, Try the URL
given below. Click on the "Whats New?" link, and follow my name. (The rest
of this site is well worth reading as well.)

<http://james.parkinsons.org.uk>

Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>