Last week I was perusing the automotive Dept in my neighborhood Walmart =
and I came upon a possible solution to falling asleep at the wheel - not =
perfect mind you but worth a try.... It   is called Driver's Alert I =
think it was under $10.00 It is a device that you put behind your ear =
and when your head drops it lets out an ear piercing screech that will =
wake the dead. The problem is adjusting the earpiece so it will go off =
at the right  angle. I haven't had occasion to use it yet but I will =
when I am in one  of my twilight times.
Donna
Smooth seas do not make great sailors.