Arthur, thanks, it is  a beautiful song, I appreciate the words and the
melody. It reminds me a bit of "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton, not that
the songs are similar, but the fact that they are beautiful songs written as
a byproduct of a tragic early death. Showing that something good can come
from even a horrible tradgedy, when good people make an effort to compensate.
 I think most of us would like to think that after we leave this life, the
folks we leave behind will do good things in our memory. Ken B