At 07:56 PM 9/7/97 -0400, Barbara Schirloff wrote:
>Hi Art-
>Thanks again for all the photos you sent me.  Please don't forget to send me
>your snail so I can send yolu a check for the cost of some of your film.
> Your efforts to bring the forum around to those who could not be there is
>wonderful.
>thanks for all you are doing,
>Barbara

Barbara,

I did this with the intention of covering the costs by myself.  Thank you
for your offer, but it would thrill me more to know that all people who
share my interest in our cause and our leadership are able to get these
candid pictures for free.

I'll make only two reservations on that.  If Seattle Film Works, who
developed and scanned the photos and put them on the web for y'all to
download, should decide that this was a promotion of their services that
justifies such, I would be pleased to accept some credits from them.  And
after they pull the photos from the web, I'll charge for copies.  But
that's all.

So Barbara, please save your money for postage stamps and phone calls that
will assure our clear victory for the Udall Bill, H.R. 1260, in  whatever
form it may take in the House of Representatives.  And please know that I
appreciate your offer.

Art

Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX

               Always Remember This:
     Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness