hi allan

waaay back on 97/08/31 you wrote:
>This week when Barbara started on Mirapex her
>neurologist gave her a GUIDE provided by Upjohn.
>
>For initial treatment it recommends:
>
>Week 1 at 0.375 mg (1 x 0.125 mg three x a day at morning, noon and evening)
>Week 2 at 0.750 mg (2 x 0.125 mg three x a day, etc)
>Week 3 at 1.500 mg (2 x 0.250 mg three x a day, etc)
>
>After week three it has suggested dosing, if needed, for total daily doses
of:

>Week 4 at 2.250 mg
>Week 5 at 3.000 mg
>Week 6 at 3.750 mg
>Week 7 at 4.500 mg
>
>Tablets are available in :
>
>0.125 mg
>0.250 mg
>1.000 mg
>1.500 mg
>
>The Guide states that Mirapex may be taken without regard to meals,
>however taking it with food may reduce nausea.

i am still amazed at the variation in doseage instructions
given to our various list-siblings as they started on mirapex

i have been trying to find detailed info on the net
on the 'mechanics' of taking Mirapex, with no success at all

was there any further info in this Guide?
e.g. re drug inter-actions, etc?

your syber-sis

janet