At 11:02 AM 9/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Good Morning Gil:
>
>You asked about APOMORPHINE.

I am taking six 20mg pills sub-lingually per day. It definitely reduces my
off times but it really tastes vile. it takes about 20 minutes for the pill
to disolve, so i have that extremely nasty taste in my mouth for about a
half hour. I have started taking a piece of butter toffee on top of my
tongue while the Apomorphine is under my tongue. This makes it just a bit
more tollerable.
I relly don't think this is the drug for me. I will see Dr.Gancher again on
Tuesday. I think he will prescribe Mirapex this time. I have tried the
Apomorphine for a month.

Like sawdust in a cyclone,
so are the thoughts of woodworkers.

David L. Moreland