^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F
 Dear Barb,

We're talking about an organization that SUPPOSEDLY is part of the
solution to PD, but which treated me like dirt.

The NPF treated me far, far, worse than any business has ever, ever done.
 The worst in my enitre life so far.

It's not a vendetta. It's an effort to WARN listmembers about the NPF,
and  an attempt to get back the money I saved and borrowed, to travel
3000 miles with a CNA on duty the whole time, after the NPF abandoned the
appointment that I had invested in.

I don't understand yet why you oppose this effort, and I hope youill
change your  position on the matter.

I conisder your presence wonderful, and the gestapo I am talking abut is
the NPF executives.  Although Mr. Pearson was sorry for me, I later
received, over the kitchen  speakerphone, a nasty attack from the NPF's
Emilio -------(Mendoza?).  I think he is the NPF's Preesident or CEO.

  THREE of my friends witnessed this call from him. His attack was their
response to my pleas for help to get my money back, or be flown back
there for a 2nd try.

I no longer would go back there!

Yours very sincerely,

Ivan