^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F
Stephan,
Thank you for this interesting intermingling of resources  we can read.
I think we listmembers sometimes  forget that each of us has a number of
emotions that can wash over us daily as we ingest, digest, and fine-tune
our medications.

Another wonderful resource is:

Living Well With Parkinson's
by Glenna Wotton Atwood
Wiley Press 1991
$15.95

This book is "An Insspirational, Informative Guide for Parkinsonians and
Their Loved Ones"

Our local Greater Portland Support Group calls it the "bible" of
Parkinsonians.

Ivan Suzman 47/10