Our bathroom has 2 mirrors over the sink at right at right angles ( 90
degrees ) to each other. This represents the best possible situation for
studying mirror images. As I step out of the shower and watch myself drying
myself  as I rub myself with the towel in my right hand the guy in the
mirror is drying himself with what looks like HIS left hand: anyway its the
opposite hand. Very weird, my grandchildren - now 10 and 13 - thought this
was fantastic the first time they visited.
I'm a lurker here  -  a CG for my wife 77/20+
Bob Anibal