I also have these sensations which I can only describe as nerve cells firing
randomly. If I lie completely still (e.g., meditate), I sense a steady
stream of low intensity muscle spasms all up and down my arms and legs.
Sometimes I would describe it as almost painful.

I also suffer from a common condition called RLS (restless legs syndrome)
which some researchers claim is related to dopamine levels in the body.  The
sensations I describe above have a  flavor and texture similar to that of an
RLS attack.  For RLS I take neurontin and klonopin at bedtime.  I should
experiment to see if these drugs have any effect on the random firings.

BTW: I am on 10mg Eldepry and 2 mg Akineton.

                Ron Reiner (49/2)