To members needing to leave the PD list--please note!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"

The listserv address for this list is:

The way to leave this list is to send the command to the listserv, and
in the  body of post (not on subject line) put:
                        .
                        signoff parkinsn