On Mon 15 Sep, Mail Joyce44 wrote:
> If you are taking OVER 2.0MG of Permax   please report
>
> how much over a 24 hour period  2.5mg

 do you attribute any weight gain (water retention):  No
 if you are taking large quantities  (over 2.0mg)  do you experience any
   light headedness or feel dizzy during the day. : No side-effects at all.

 Brian:  2 1/2 x 1.0mg daily  I raised my dosage from 8 x 250 microgram
                               to 10 x 250MCg in April 97, and then changed
                               tablets to the 1 mg sort for convenience.
                               I started on Permax 3 1/2 years ago.

Other information: Diagnosed 18 yrs ago. First symptoms 24 yrs ago. Age 57
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>