Hi there!

I am new to the list and have read a few recent postings
with interest.

My fianc=E9e's father has had PD for 7 years, he is 78 years old.

We are organising our wedding and are considering one=20
away from home in another country.=20
One location we are considering is a Carribean island.

Before we make any firm bookings we want to check out
the travel arrangements.

Can you help us with some real practical advice on travel for=20
people with PD?

What are your experiences or opinions on travelling by air with
a flight time of around 7 hours?

We don't believe that economy class would be suitable. We have
had little experience of first class and do not know whether such
a journey could be accomplished with some degree of comfort for
him.

We accept that we may have to look closer to home.

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Simon Ravenscroft ([log in to unmask])
Adeeba Dar ([log in to unmask])