hi zayde

you wrote
>I am a clinical psychologist and I was diagnosed with PD four years
>ago.  I am interested in body/mind therapies and I was particularly
>interested in janet paterson's notices about Brain hormones (Loving
>moms...) and about the blind demonstrating enhanced senses....

welcome to the parkie listfamily!

i tend to be a fascinated 'net news hound'
digging through the amazing sources of information
in this new ethereal world

i am particularly interested
in any scientific or medical developments to do with our brains
regardless of whether they specifically relate to pd or not

since every message posted to this list
gets automatically stored in the list archives [since nov 93]
i believe we are all contributing to a rich and powerful resource
unduplicated anywhere on the planet

with love to you and yours

your cyber sibling

janet