The Patient's Guide mentions a number of possible side effects:
dizziness, nausea, sweating, fainting which is caused by it being hypotensive
producing;  hallucinations and "may make you sleepy".

The drug package insert (you can ask your pharmacist for this insert) gives
some numbers:
out of 260 patients, 53 suffered hypotension,  47 dyskinesea, 27 insomnia, 26
dizziness. Everything else was significantly less.

Re: Drug interactions, the insert says essentially no interaction with
sinemet, amantadine  or eldypryl; other agonists (AJR: like Permax or
Parlodel) may decrease the effectiveness of Mirapex; cimetidine caused a 50%
increase in Mirapex.

Barbara is into her third week and still too early for her to see much of a
reaction. She reduced her Permax to zero and is still on the startup low
dosages of Mirapex. There have been some positive indications but nothing
really significant.  I have been logging her experiences and after another
week or two I'll give a full report of her reactions.

Allan