Dear Barbara,
                Thank you for your  welcome to the PARKINSN  list.  By way of
introduction, I am  age 68 and  the care giver for my wife, Audrey age 65,
 who has had PD for 11 years and is now in the 4th stage.  We live in
Wingham which is located in Huron County, Ontario.  Audrey's neurologist is
located at University Hospital in London, Ontario where Audrey had her
first pallidotomy in Jan 1997.  I am  looking to  the PARKINSN list  as a
source of information as we do not have a PD chapter in our area.
        Bob Ritter, Wingham, Ontario