my dear cyber-sibling ivan

i am worried about you
i don't say that lightly

you must know me a little bit by now from all my postings
i'm very reluctant to judge anyone

i tend to think and mull and turn things over
in my head before i spill them out

the bare skeleton
of your conflict with the npf
is that this occurred some time ago [more than a year?]
and this is the second time you've brought the details to the list

far be it from me to declare the purpose of this list

that authority
if it must be exercised
must come from the list owner, barb patterson
who created this miraculous communication medium
out of her own generosity and hard work

i am going through my own personal crises
we all do
from time to time

but i don't 'expect' them to be solved by anyone else
that chore is mine alone
and the solution must come from within me
not from 'outside' regardless of how loving, supportive, helpful etc

i need a new country and a new job
not 'just' a little bundle of cash
[i don't intend to 'minimize' your conflict
but to 'force' you to look at it from a different perspective]

granted, i asked the list for advice and comments
but i am not 'expecting' them to solve my problems for me

i believe that the reason we are here on this planet
is to be given tasks to learn from

if we don't learn
for whatever reason
the same problems keep coming up again and again
until we finally learn how to solve them...
and then along comes the next...

you have been through tough times in the past
and have been able to conquer them

what is holding you back from that now?

is it possible
that you are becoming obsessed by this one conflict?

if your thinking processes
are getting distorted, by meds, say, how would you know?
is there some kind of safety check?

eg with cd and me
there are one or two specific situations
where i might behave/react in a certain specific way
that i can now recognise as clear warning signs of cd's return
even thru the murk

>THIS must for Heaven;s sake please STOP
>before it causes me to break down.

'it' cannot cause you to do anything or feel anything

if you 'break down'
it's because you are allowing yourself to react in this way

it is sometimes very difficult to see that you have a choice here
but you really do
and once you comprehend that
you will feel more empowered than you have ever felt

>.. requesting me to STOP asking our listmembers to help me figure
>out some way to be compensated for the devastation, but avoiding
>the ordeaal of Court,  I have experienced at the hands of the
>National Parkinson's Foundation and its disappearing
>doctor Sanchez-Ramos. This has re-opened a horrible nightmare...

my dear ivan

"devastation" "ordeal" "horrible nightmare"
"cover-up" "big brother" "gestapo" "hidden forces" "quarantined"

all sound to me like exaggerations of a paranoid order

i am not a medico but i know how brain chemistry
can distort my thought processes
so that i lose perspective

why not try 'flipping' your perception of the whole thing
into a game, a cosmic joke, an absurdity
and just laugh at it
and let it go?

"Impossible!" you say?
believe it or not, that choice is yours
those emotions of yours are not coming from 'out there'
they are coming from inside you
and that's the only place where you can deal with them effectively

>The cover-up and silence the NPF is trying to impose
>on my friends and family and myself makes me feel ...

again
you have the choice of how you feel and how you react

however, if your perceptions are skewed [by meds] for instance
than any reaction based on false or distorted perception
is going to be skewed or false as well

just because you feel an emotion
doesn't necessarily mean that the emotion is valid
it can't be valid if it is a response to a distorted perception

when peter flintermann had that terrible med reaction
imagine how his thought processes must have been
twisted and distorted
by our beloved and indispensible pd meds

he wasn't 'crazy' - he was suffering medication induced psychosis
to an extreme degree

think about how a 'mild' or 'moderate' degree of the same
might manifest itself

>I've worked as hard as possible ....
>I will continue onward in this positive way.

there is no doubt whatever
that you have been selfless and generous in your work for pd

the simple fact that, at the moment,
you cannot seem to see this list
as a similarly selfless and generous creation by barb patterson
rings a loud warning bell in my head
that your normal perceptions are being distorted

please know that i offer this
not with any criticism or judgment at all
just deep concern for you and your health

i don't think the npf is the problem here

your parkie sister

janet