Hello Bob and Audrey,
        Welcome to the PARKINSN List. I live in London, and wondered if you
know about the support groups in and around the London area. The London
office of the Parkinson Foundation is now called The Southwestern Ontario
Region office. Its territory would include Wingham. One of our objectives is
to help start support groups wherever they are needed.
        If you would like any further information, please don't hesitate to
contact me directly.

Judith Richards <[log in to unmask]>
At 10:05  17/09/97 -0400, R. P. Ritter wrote:
>We live in Wingham which is located in Huron County, Ontario.  Audrey's
neurologist is located at University Hospital in London, Ontario where
Audrey had her first pallidotomy in Jan 1997.  I am  looking to  the
PARKINSN list  as a source of information as we do not have a PD chapter in
our area.<