Barb M, the following is serious stuff (out of character for me, right?):
In the USA, as far as I know in all states, the electrical current pulsates
at 60 Hertz, originally known as 60 Cycles-per-second, so every appliance or
device that runs from the power lines also pulses 60 times per second, if you
look at a single light bulb you may be able to actually see it brighten and
dim to that frequency. In other countries the frequency is 50 CPS, or maybe
25CPS, which was used many years ago in Canada, and parts of the USA,  I have
heard from a person who lived in Bufflo New York, where they had 25 CPS, it
was very noticible.  A fan motor will run at a multiple of the frequency, if
you shine a bright light at the fan at 60 cycles, the fan will appear
stopped.  What your symptoms are caused by, may be a combination of either
natural daylight being interupted by the fan blade at a repetitive rate, or a
light bulb being interupted by the fan blades. If you have 4 blades blocking
a light at 60 cycles per second, the eye sees 15 flashes a second. parkinson
tremors are said to be in the range of 8 to 15 cycles per second.......When
my dad was able to walk around, he seemed to have less problem with freezing
in the light of the sun, basically a non-pulsed source of light, then when
inside under a 60 cycle driven lighting system.  I think there is a definite
relationship here! Barb, does your feeling happen more or less depending on
what kind of lighting is used?  Do you have any fans that have lights mounted
above the blades? If so, are they flourescent, or regular light bulbs?  Ken B