hello from the caribean.  My question is regarding the meds i'm taking
6am: 1 sinemet cr 25/100
     1 permax .25
     1 eldepryl
then every three to 4 hours i take a sinemet cr25/100 and a permax .25

lately i have been getting some new side effects,  my left side has
uncontrolable jerky movements and shaking. and i have been getting a
really speedy feeling, really hyper, like 5 cuops of coffee.  these
are new symptons.  the good news is that the toe curl and stifness is
lesser than it was.  am i taking too much of something, or is this
just part of the wonderful parkinsons experience?   help.

regards

lisa in paradise