Here's another prescription drug to add to your "no-no" list.

"Levaquin" --- a powerful antibiotic (at $7 per pill) that really packs a
punch for Parkies. My GP prescribed it last week, hoping to me rid of nagging
bronchitus so a neurosurgeon could operate on the ruptured disk in my back.

One hour after taking the first pill, I fell onto the floor, every muscle in
my body cramping, and froze in the fetal postion.  Luckily, Shirley didn't
panic. She called my neurologist's night number and talked to the doctor on
call. He reassured us, said  my body should relax in a few minutes, and
recommended I drink tons of liquids to flush the drug out of my system. He
also urged me to toss the remaining pills in the garbage.

I did.

If any doctor recommends you take this drug, you should toss him or her.

Stan Houston (54/6.5)