I know Susanne - spoke with her yesterday.  She is doing quite well - in
fact one of her latest interests is Tae Kwon Do (martial art).  She was
actually featured in a local TV news story which discussed her amazing
ability to be essentially symptom-free while practicing Tae Kwon Do.
Susanne is also a professional writer and has returned to her freelance
writing - had an article published in the business section of the LA
Times recently.  Carole