^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

Jim,

With all due respect for all you do, at this point, for me, there is no
legal remedy available or relevant.  That would be too draining..

And I have stated, and restate here, that I do not believe in a legal
attack on the NPF.  However painful its mistreatment of me has been, a
lawsuit is not my direction.

It is rather to seach for consensus, or something as close to consensus
as possible.

And then proceed.

Several listmembers have called for a public outcry.  I think either
that, or private intervention, or both, is the road to follow.

I am not financially strong enough to give up on 3400 dollars.

IVAN