From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Ken Becker
Sent:   Friday, September 19, 1997 10:05 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Internal Shakiness

Barb M, I am glad we are ALL thinking about good stuff here,  I hope Garth
appreciates your dedication to him, it sounds
electrifying...shocking......ALTHOUGH I have neve seen an A battery, just AA,
or AAA, this should trigger an investgation, WHO is hoarding the A
batteries???  I also pictured you with the "radio in your ear" and thought of
Allan Sherman's line about a "transistor radio with an earphone on one end of
a wire that you can stick in your ear, and the other end that you can't stick
anywhere because it's BENT"   As far as your teeth...that's between you and
yer dentist (LOL)  Back to seriousness, the fans interupting the light from
above, obviously had the effect you describe, but MAYBE, somethin' you ATE,
or DRANK had an effect too?  Did you overdo the coffee, Coke, or have a bunch
of MSG in your food?  Was my brother-in-law there discussing his brand of
politics? (he makes MY blood boil, my liver quiver, and my brain explode, and
I'm sure he could do the same for you, if you let him!  )   If you still have
a ceiling fan in your house, you can enclose it with a dropped ceiling and
place open grids around the fan, but closed plastic panels below the blades,
so you don't see the motion.
OR use table or floor fans that run much faster so you don't see any
pulsations!  I read somewhere that a SINGLE flourescent lamp can cause mental
problems, but two or more alternate with each other and give a smoother
output which does not affect the brain.  To me, the worst torture, is to have
a light that keeps flashing on and off, and also hums loudly, because no one
want to replace a bad flourescent tube!  We had a local lumber yard burn to
the ground due to a bad light fixture
!n the store! TTYL, Ken B