Hello All,
I have been off list for ages --a month? while we readied ourselves and
then had the Fourth Australian Multidisciplinary Conference in Perth - Sept
12 - 14th.
I have just been watching the video recording of Celia Jones' presentation
on the Internet.  For Interneters it was a wonderful experience to meet
each other.  Sadly I missed a few of the social events (there are some draw
backs to being Co-Chair) but I must say that it was wonderful to share time
with John Cottingham (sitting alongside him as he typed!), Kathrynne
Holden, and of course Dennis and Jo Greene who were part of the
presentation on Surgery.
Thank you for your messages and greetings which you sent to us at the
Conference.
I did read out some of the greetings but we were not able to put the
questions to the final panel--sorry about that. We were running to a pretty
tight schedule and we had to give priority to delegates questions.
I am still pretty exhausted, but feel very pleased and want to thank all of
you for participating.  Now I can't wait for the next one in Sydney NSW in
1999.
If anyone is interested in obtaining audio cassette recordings of the
Conference, please email me off list.
When I have finished with thank you letters and such, i look forward to
being more interactive on the list.
Joy (and Bob) Graham