I am 41 years old and have been getting the shakes when I was very
nervous since I was 16.  The older I have been getting the more
pronounced it gets when I am nervous and tired and my muscles seems to
get harder after exercise than they used to. If I am rested and relaxed
I do not seem to notice it at all. Also occasionally when I am in a
hurry I seem to almost leave one foot on a step as I am running down
them like my mind fails to get the message to my foot.

My grandmother had it mildly we believe starting in her 60's and her
sister had it very bad in her 50's

Let me know what you think