Ken,

What a great idea!  My doctor has always felt it could be possible to
control the disease through effective use of medication, and of course the
computer is the obvious tool to help us.  I have often felt  that if I
could only figure out the optimum dosage I need for each hour of the day,
I could be a "normal" person again.  You seem to be doing quite well;
whenever I see you I don't notice any symptoms.  If you come across
anything really promising, let us know.

I'm going to talk to the head of our Parkinson's Center tomorrow, and if
there's anything we'd like to display at the Unity Walk I'll send it
along.  Our fundraiser is scheduled for Oct. 4; it combines walking with
other activities.  I wish I could be in New York with you-all.  Terrie
Whitling invited me to join you, but I'm back in the saddle and working
again.

Regards,

Pat