I don't think the fine people who responded to my question really understood
what I was asking. I will attempt to clarify.
The people of the state Medicaid office need clinical evidence that fetal
tissue implants are effective in treating P.D. and Parkinson's like illnesses
before they will reimburse the funds ($45,000) needed for it.
I don't think they will accept anything but evidence that over a span of
years a certain percentage of patients are significantly better as a result
of the surgery.
Which obviously puts me in a very ironic position. I could help bring that
percentage up, if I only had $45,000 to pay for it.

Thanks so much for your input,

Jacob