> On Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:23:33 -0400 someone resembling
> Kathie Tollifson <[log in to unmask]>
> posted a message on  Mirapex-guidance on dosing

Kathy,

I realize that messages often get missed or go unread on this list,
but a week after Mirapex was approved I posted a message describing
my experiences with the drug during the clinical trials and
re-posted it at various intervals since then in resonse to requests
for information.

One thing I stressed is that I did  not reduce my Sinemet dosasge at
all. But on the other hand, I did not increase it either. My
neurologist (who was one of the investigators) felt that the decline
in my baseline condition was balanced by the Mirapex. The main
effect for me is that Mirapex has enabled me to use Sinemet well
beyond the normal "lifetime" of about five years.
;
Bruce
55/9
Sinemet CR and Mirapex