^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   44  deg. F leaves are falling
Hi Jackie,

Pallidotomies vary from one clinic to another. For example, if you go to
Sweden, Dr. Laitinen's pallidotomy takes less than an hour. But in the
U.S., the procedure is usually much longer.   Either way, I'd INSIST on
hospital care for the night before, at a minimum.

IVAN