Art wrote:

Gail it "Seems like then you'd see the back of your head like others
do."...you need a bigger mirror to see your whole face .

Bob wrote:

"The image I see in the 90 degree mirrors is as others see me. Try it
if you can get 2 mirrors large enough."
....YES.....*******The key is the other mirror needs to be large enough
for you to see yourself well********It's worth the effort!

ART wrote: How about using a television camera and a monitor - do it at
a tv store so you don't have to buy the equipment. NEVER TRIED THIS,
DON'T KNOW THE RESULT.

But another way to see the effect I'm talking about is to stand in back
of someone who is looking in a mirror at themselves AND you look into
the mirror at their reflection THEN YOU WILL BE SEEING THEIR FACE THE
WAY THEY DO...which is not the same way you would see them normally face
to face.

Try again!
Gail