Bob, what an idea! if we walk around with a couple of  flexible mirrors
hinged together, we can create the illusion of being thin! My old house had a
higher mirror, so I did not see my beer belly, this large expanse of mirror
needs to have something blocking the view, then I can go back to my old
eatting habits! Glad you get to stay in luxury hotels. When my company sends
me to schools, I get to stay at a Hilton, which became a DoubleTree, so I
hope they upgraded, but don't know yet!
Just remember, there is nothing wrong with diet food, as long as you get to
eat all you want, often five portions will suffice, with enough dessert to
top it off! :-) Ken B