TALK ABOUT HANDICAPPED TRAVEL

On a recent business trip I boarded the aircraft  (airline name remains
silent)
The aircraft was full and people were still finding their seats when
 two uniformed airline gentlemen came down the aisle from the back toward the

  cockpit.
There were a lot of raised eyebrows when it was noticed that these two flight
officers
  were feeling their way white sticks and very dark sunglasses.
They excused themselves because they were bumping into everyone.

Finally we were all strapped in and the plane began to roll toward takeoff.
It kept rolling and rolling faster and faster but never getting off the
ground.

The passengers began to scream louder and louder as the end of the runway was
in sight and finally the aircraft lifted off into the blue sky above.

As I was getting off the plane, I heard the captain say to the first officer

"  Damn!!!!! one day they won't shout loud enough"  !!!!

Chuck  cg for Joyce T.