 Subject: Walk-a-thon
.>
The American Parkinson's Disease Association' s  Walk-a-Thon, sponsored by
the Delmarva A.P.D.A. chapter will be held on Sunday, October 5th, from
1:00 to 4: 00, beginning and ending at the southend of the Salisbury State
University campus. With a minimum of $10 contribution or pledges, you will
have a choice of a tote bag [a large jute bag approx. 18" by 18" and 6"
deep] water resistant with bamboo handles - or a good quality T-Shirt [any
size you want so long as you want extra-large]. The bags/t-shirts have the
APDA logo on the front and local merchant ads on the other. All advertisers
have a direct connection to PD.

ALL proceeds from walkers, sponsors, and other givers go to Parkinson's
disease research. We have NO expenses. Local merchants provide the gift
bags & t-shirts, and local grocers provide soft drinks and fresh fruit.

Our goal is to ease the burden, find the cure.

Please join us if you are in the area.  For information, call (4l0)
543-0110

Will Johnston