hello cyber-cyblings

jennifer kinscy posted some info on ReQuip today
and suggested contacting mcny.com for more information
including subscribing to something called parkinfo

i think that all our siblings should know
that mcny.com is the site of Media Connection of New York
and appear to be part of SmithKline Beecham's internet marketing effort

Media Connection of New York are *not* an independent news source
as are Reuters, AP, and NandoNet et al.

be assured that any 'news' item i dig up for our mutual information
will be 'news' as reported by independent journalists

your cynical-cyber-cybling

janet