Barb M, I see the tie-in here now: L. A. is like a mirror image of Miami,
except, when you look at your face in a mirror, you only see the left side,
if you drive on the right side of the street. Because the street gangs have
shot off the right side of your face!
This message was NOT bought to you by the Miami-L.A. Tourist Advertising
Society!
Actually Miami is really a great place (to have moved from!!!!)  I moved 10
miles away, but I still work and play in Miami, it's got some really
great..DUCK! RANDOM BULLETS OVERHEAD!......sorry 'bout that...anyway it's
really exciting in Miami. Now I have to go dress my wounds........BTW, I was
working at the airport the other day and came back and saw large scratches
and dents all over my company van, and was all upset. THEN I felt much
better, because I realized how lucky it was still there, and also, I was
looking at the wrong van!   PHEW!  Ken B