Bob, I am 54, and I don't work much either, but PLEASE don't tell my BOSS!  I
actually really try to do a good job, knowing that it is like wetting your
pants while wearing a dark suit, it gives you a warm feeling, but no one
usually notices!
One thing I noticed about traveling when you work, they always arrange it so
you can miss many good things at home, while taking advantage of the worst
weather at your destination.  They alway send me to Chicago when it's coldest
and Atlanta or Tampa when your belt buckle melts in the shade.  The newest
fad in hotels is putting a desk instead of a small table, and a $10 coffee
pot, and they call  it a suite!   Ken B