Best  wishes . I pray everything went  well. and was a big success. I had
a bi-level
done , split up in two surgeries(.feb-96 and oct-96 )  After both
surgeries  I realized
definite improvements in my condition. my dyskinisia is almost completely
 gone only
have a slight wagging  in  my head and neck now when sinemet acts up,

                                         at the U of M
I live in St Paul mn. and was amoung the first to have the surgery.  they
had to wait
quite a while for stereotactic equipment to come in.  I was very thankful
that they  purchased the new tracking equipment as it made the placement
of the lesion a lot
more accurate.

rplangerJuno.com