Hello,
        AT my most recent meeting with my neuro', he suggested I consider
having a Pallidotomy, which after reading all the various comment from
listmembers, seems like a positive move. However, there is one aspect of
the operation which concerns me,and that is with the advent of the research
into Brain cell regeneration drugs i.e. GPI-1046, would having had a
pallidotomy have an adverse effect on a potential recovery should these
drugs become available? I know that research into GPI-1046 is still in its
infancy, but at the age of 42 I don't want to make a decision now that I
might regret for a long time.
Regards,