A toll free number is in service now to call your nearest American
Parkinson Disease Association [APDA] Information and Referral Center. The
line is a gift from a pharmaceutical manufacturer-and there are no ads from
the sponsoring pharmaceutical firm.  The service is new as of 9/23/1997.
There may be a few glitches in the system since it is so new, but I dialed
the number yesterday and got Johns Hopkins I&R Center immediately-without a
toll and without using the Johns Hopkins number.

THE NUMBER IS 1-888-400-APDA  [1-888-400-2732] FOR YOUR NEAREST CENTER!