After some discussion by the Dr. James Schumacher and BCBS it was decided
that Bob would spend the night after the surgery  (relief to me).  Dr.
Schumacher's nurse said that the Dr. felt the patient should remain
overnight just in case of bleeding.  Apparently, he made BCBS understand.
Today, Wednesday, Bob went for his pre-admissions tests.  After the surgery
on Friday I will post the results.  I would appreciate any and all prayers
and if you don't pray, please cross your fingers.  To EVERYONE, thank you,
Bob and I think of all of you as our extended "family".

Jackie