Hi all,

I'm very new to this list, please excuse me if this posting is
inappropriate! I heard that there is a Parkinson's Caregiver's list and I
am interested in joining it. My mother-in-law has Parkinson's and my
husband and I may have to be caregivers for her in the future. She lives in
Boston and we're in the San Francisco area, so I'm not sure how it will all
work. But I'd love to join a list of people who are facing the same issues
as we are.

I'm glad *this* list is here too. I'm looking forward to learning from all
of you. I also might be printing out copies of some of the threads and
sending them along to my mother-in-law (a technophobe from way back). She
has been ahving trouble reading, her PD has been getting worse in the last
six months, I'm trying to think of ways to help her.

Thanks to you all,
Adele

Adele Szilardi
Berkeley, CA