Lisa, Brian had some good suggestions to add to those of others.

It could be, I agree, either the Eldepryl or the spacing of the Sinemet CR.
 I'd suggest that you try spacing the CR no closer than 4 hours apart for a
couple of days to see if that helps.  You might even then let us know what
the results are.  If the problems continue unchanged, then you might want to
consider dropping the Eldepryl.  I know many PWP who eventually discontinued
it because it made them "hyper" and caused severe insomnia.

>Hello Lisa, One comment that you made strikes me as a possible cause of
>your new symptoms. (Ivan may be correct; it could be the Eldepryl) .You
>should be aware that Sinemet CR has a typical duration of 4 hours. You
>mention taking your CR tablets "every 3 or 4 hours". You need to be very
>careful about that overlap: If you take your second tab 3 hours after the
>first one, you could have an hour during which you are effectively
>double-dosed, which could easily result in what sound like Dyskinesias.
>When I used to take the CR tabs, I found it safer to slip an ordinary
>Sinemet in between each CR (allowing 2 hours for the ordinary Sinemet)
>because if I made a mistake and got 2 CR tabs overlapping, the distress
>resulting from the overlap seemed to last for ages. The CR Tabs can be
>very useful, but need to be treated with respect and care.

Margie Swindler      [log in to unmask]