^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  36  deg. F  COLD
 Hi Joyce....

I've been wondering how you are , and am so grateful that you are able to
comment . I hope your two posts  will help others, too.

I suffer from toes curling under and  painful  immobility ("freezes"),
when my medicines are not working and I am also under stress.

What is so surprising is that the surgeon is burning something out,
(palllidotomy), and yet, in the other case, the  surgeon is enhancing the
same area of the brain, by stimulation.).
ON THE LIGHTER SIDE,

I have to comment on one phrase from your post that has me "in
stitches..." did you notice that you said...

"this op is not intended for this SOLE purpose."

 Look below!!

Well, that explains pallidotomy--they cut your head open, then they tell
you your feet will feel better, so your sole gets rested.  Or is it your
soul that gets a rest?

I guess you were lucky with those Toronto doctors!  You sure knew how to
get your foot in their door.

WEll, break a leg, good luck, be alert and on your toes for signs of
change.

Seriously, thank you for both your posts. They do help me know how
pallidotomy affected some of your symptoms.
IVAN