Marvin

The way you take meds. is unusual,indeed. You did not write why you chose not
to be "on" all your waking hours. What happens if you are on during the
evenings too.
If you answer this I can't read it sooner than about a week from now, but I am
sure more listmembers can give their reaction.
                                    Ida Kamphuis 53/13