Joy Graham thinks out loud:

Several people have commented, following Kathrynne Holden's enthusiastic
report on the Perth Conference on the desire to meet this family.

Now that I have had a bit of a chance to pick myself up - I have begun to
read all sorts of exciting things:

 Like the news that:
The Third European Parkinson's Disease Association Multi-Disciplinary
Conference will be held in Barcelona from Thursday 29 October to Saturday
31 October, followed by a half day symposium on "Family Issues" on Sunday 1
November. For further info contact Liz Graham (no relation I don't think!)
EPDA Liaison, c/o PDS of the UK, 22 Upper Woburn Place, London WC1H ORA.

Why couldn't we "attach" ourselves to such a conference, or a Neurology
Conference in the USA, for example (there are always several each year - I
guess this information could be found by someone thru the WWW?) which would
be so much more accessible for most of the List members.

... get in your corner Joy... you are supposed to be "resting up!"