Someone wrote:
I have just finished a double blind study of a drug that is currently being
>tested
>on patients with epilepsy and PD.  They must think thatt there is a
>connection.
>It is also likely that they tried it as a drug for epilepsy and it help a
>patient with
>his PD.  Keep hoping.  Guy

What is the name of this drug which was being tested? (generic name as well
as trade name please?

I am also interested in the problems of treating those with both epilepsy
and PD. Do you run into drug/drug problems?

What about people who had epilepsy in their youth who now have PD..  Can
the PD medication cause a resurfacing/tendency to epilepsy?  Are they
always considered prone to epilepsy?  (Scuse my ignorance, I don't know
much about epilepsy)

Joy Graham